x

Content Color Boxes

Hi there, Why am I unable to delete color content boxes once dragged into a section? No "x" appears when you click on it... is this a bug? Thank you.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

This is what happened to me, I do not expect weebly to repair it any time soon or ever!

Message 9 of 12
Square

I see a Pro service and a Starter service in the account with dannydanieldimauro.ca@dddim. Which one of those were you using with your site? I can assign it to that site for you.

Message 9 of 12

I would like to use the service I payed for the pro service.

Message 9 of 12
Square

It looks like your Pro service was not assigned to any sites, so I assigned that to the only published site in your account. You also have a Starter service that isn't assigned to any sites. Is there a site you'd like to use that with?

Message 9 of 12
Square

Which site are you having trouble with, @MissRosie? Have you tried contacting the app developer for assistance?

https://www.winwinweb.dk/kontakt.html

Message 9 of 12

Hey Adam - thanks for always being a great help.  I really appreciate it.

It's my Miss Rosie Weddings + Events Site, however i've deleted it all now.

It does seem to be an issue though.  Once a content color box is dragged into a section, you can't delete it.  

I'll let them know now. 

Have a great week.

Message 9 of 12
Square

No problem, @MissRosie! Hopefully they resolve whatever is causing that.

Message 9 of 12

I wish I knew about this before hand, I am having exactly the same issue and am now afraid to publish my website again! 

Message 12 of 12
Square

Hi @janterradobe there seems to be two different issues on this thread. One regarding billing and the other regarding the color block app. Which are you experiencing? 

Message 12 of 12

The billing issue looked like a hijack, I was talking about the subject of the thread: The contect color boxes. 

Either way, I resolved it by deleting everything and rebuilding since there was no readily available solution.

Message 12 of 12

if you make sure "Spacing" is at least 20, then the X appears. 

Message 13 of 12