x

Copy and paste Adsense code

I have been successfully approved by Google Adsense and been given a code to  copy and paste into the HTML of your page, "right after the <head> tag" Well, I don't see an HTML section on the site editor. Where can I enter this code?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Square

You can add that code to Settings > SEO > Header Code. Anything added there is added to the header area of your site.

Message 2 of 19

Thanks for the quick response. I have added it. I will wait 24 hours to see what happens. Thank you 

Message 3 of 19

Did that work for you?

I am having the same issue..

Message 5 of 19

If I already have something in the header code do I paste the google adsense code under it?

Message 5 of 19
Square

Yes, just paste the code directly underneath that if it needs to go in the Header area.

Message 6 of 19

Hi Adam,

my adwords campaign manager has given me some code to copy and paste to every page of my site.

this is his message below... where do I put this based on his request?

Please find the HTML code below to track invalid/fraudulent click activity on the website.

To place it successfully on the website, please:

1. Copy the code below
  2. Simply paste it just inside the closing "body" tag - </body> -. (Paste the code into same position on each page of your website.)
  3. Verify it by inspecting the element & making sure the changes have been saved & uploaded.

Thank you in advance!

Mick

Message 9 of 19
Square

According to that you should put it in Settings > SEO > Footer Code, since that code is included right before the closing </body> tag.

Message 9 of 19

Hello,

I had this same question only I added my code days ago and still do not Wave ads showing on my weebly site.  I purchased an upgrade so my site is hosted but still no ads and no site activity showing on my Adsense dashboard.  Today I set up ad units and still no ads showing on my site.  What am I doing wrong?

Adsense account: pub-7075599630960427

Email; thecommunityadvocatenetwork@gmail.com

Message 11 of 19
Square

Which page should the ads display on @Dmitchell. Google can sometimes take up to 5 days or more to approve the ads. https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/204198323-Add-Google-AdSense-to-a-Site

Message 11 of 19

Hi I am using Weebly Starter and I have pasted the code under Settings>SEO>header but Google Adsense Still says I haven't. Thanks.
Message 17 of 19
Square

I see a script tag that you added @SimonThabang, but usually there's a bit more code to go with that from what I've seen most people use. Is that the only code Google gave you to copy and paste?

Message 17 of 19

Can i put lot script code in header sir ?
Message 17 of 19
Square

Hi @Ahmadri 👋

Yes, you can enter the code under Settings > SEO > Header, or you can use the Embed Code element to place Adsense on a specific page of your site. 

Message 17 of 19

if i enter code from some ads provider, will they all work?
Message 17 of 19
Square

I'm not able to confirm that, but as long as the Adsense account is approved by Google, you will be able to display the content. 

Message 17 of 19

Will the adsense code appear on all website pages automatically if we put it in Settings > SEO > Header Code?

Message 19 of 19
Square

Hi @jdlaws84 Yes, I believe it will. You can also use the Embed Code element if the editor you have does not have an Adsense option in the builder panel. 

Message 19 of 19

Can i put a Lot script to header ?
Message 20 of 19