x

Domains transfers and closing account with refunds

Hiya 

I recently opened a webpage with you, i transffered 2 domains, on teh second transfer you wanted to charge me again , so  paid for teh transfer then you asked me to sign up to a years subscription. So i deleted my first transfer as teh second domain transfer was teh main name i wished to use. 

1 can i ask where my initial domain transfer has gone afetr deleteion.

2 How can i now cancel the second domain transfer as im not paying you anymore money

3 if your going to continue to ask for money around every corner it would ahve been nnice to of beeen advised of this before transfre.

4 ive been with you a week id like to close my account and use a more transparent web builder and id like to pleas get refunds and an explination as to where are my domain names/

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Since you canceled the first domain transfer, that domain is still at the original Registrar, @PE1. You should be able to manage and renew it at the place where you had been doing so previously. The charge for that was refunded back to you.

Your second domain transfer completed, so the domain is now managable through your Weebly account. Since the transfer completed there isn't a way to undo or reverse it. You can use the domain with any host you want, though, so you can point it to another host or even transfer it again. As part of the transfer a year was added to the registration of your domain.

Message 3 of 2