x

Downgrade my plan from Business to Pro

I've noticed that currently there's no option for me to manually downgrade my business plan to pro plan so could anyone here help me and cancel my Business Plan Subsription on my site (name: Zaczarowana Codziennosc) so I can upgrade it again to Pro Plan?

Thank You

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Hello madma! It doesn't look like you have any sites on this account that are currently on the Business plan. Have you already gotten things taken care of? If not, you may want to contact support directly using the account with the plan in place.

Message 2 of 12

Well, I've suspended it. The only problem is that when I try to enable it again I still have only one choice - business plan. The only thing I can choose is that if I want it for one month, one year or two years but no other options.

Well I just enabled it again for one month, so it should be on now. Could You take a quick look at it again now please?

Thank You

Message 3 of 12

Okay! We've refunded the Business plan here, and you should have a full selection of plans to choose from now. Sorry for the trouble.

Message 4 of 12

Everything is just fine now, thank You very much Queso!

Message 5 of 12

Disregard. The situation was handled via phone.

Message 7 of 12

Hey guys, I need to downgrade my energytechohio site to pro. I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I thought I posted and received a response on a similar thread but I can not find it. Please help! Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks. @Queso @Adam

Message 13 of 12
Square

What site did you want to downgrade to Pro, @designblaze? I don't see any business sites in your account right now.

Message 13 of 12

Thank for reaching out @Adam I got it taken care of this morning. Thanks!
Message 13 of 12
Square

Great! Thanks for updating us @designblaze Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 12

Hi Adam - My weebly subscription is about to expire and I'm currently on the Business site plan ($160AUD a year). I upgraded to this plan last year to sell products through the site, which I no longer want to down. I can't figure out how to downgrade my plan?? I was previously paying $130AUD for 2 years on the Pro plan and would like to revert back to this please?

Message 13 of 12
Square

I've removed the plan for you and added $8 credit to your site. The credit will apply when you upgrade your site to the plan you need. 

Message 13 of 12