x

Downgrade my plan?

How do i downgrade my plan? I no longer need the features of my Business Plan, but still need to keep the site live. 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

byfaithmassage.com
Message 2 of 17
Square

No problem, @byfaithmassage. I've removed the service for you so you won't get charged again for it. Your site is live and intact, though you will need to remove any features of Business you might have been using before publishing again.  If there's anything you need to remove, you'll see a popup at the top of the editor with instructions on removing those features.

Message 3 of 17

Hi,

I've been trying to downgrade my plan for the Minali-site I have to the free version of Weebly, as it keeps charging people who don't want to be charged. Could you please help me with that?

Sincerely,

Rooz

Message 4 of 17
Square

I can remove the Pro service from the site for you, @Roozbeh, though you won't be able to keep using the custom domain with the site. To use a domain purchased elsewhere, a site needs to be upgraded to at least Starter.

Message 5 of 17

Hey Adam

Pls help me I have the same issue

I cannot downgrade only can upgrade

Message 6 of 17
Square

Since your plan is about to expire, @fridacallo, it's probably easiest to just remove that so you can then upgrade to whatever plan you'd prefer instead. Let me know if that's what you'd like me to do.

Message 7 of 17

I cancel the subscription but I dont know why it stated as did not cancel and procede to charge me a business plan as usual. I am quite upset as I had asked for help before my deadline is up. Please assits, I dont want to be charged business plan I only am willing to pay for pro, I tired to change earlier but there was no options and am very upset about the matter

Message 8 of 17
Square

It looks like you canceled after the charge had already been processed. I've refunded this to you and removed the business subscription. You should see the money back in your account in 2 - 3 business days. Sorry for the trouble!

Message 9 of 17

Dear Adam,

can I ask you to do the same? I would like to downgrade from bussiness to starter, I need to keep the site alive but without bussiness features. Thank you T.

Message 10 of 17
Square

Since your Business subscription was expired, I simply removed it so you can upgrade to Starter whenever it's convenient.

Message 11 of 17

i upgraded my plan and then i realised that i didnt need it how do i downgrade my plan from business to free but still keeping my site live?

Message 12 of 17
Square

I've canceled and refunded your upgrade for you, @Tom_greeen. Your site should show as free now.

Message 13 of 17

Hey Adam, hope you are well. I am having a similar issue - I am looking to just operate the Pro online business program. But I have upgraded twice to check out your services. At this stage the PRO plan works well for me.

Are you able to adjust to PRO plan and I can pay annually if possible? Thanks, Shane (www.membershipmindset.com.au)

Message 18 of 17
Square

Hey @ShaneMcKeogh. That's not a problem at all. I removed the Performance plan that was tied to the site. You should be able to click on Upgrade to see all the plan options now. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 17

Hi @Bernadette thanks so much, also can you please remove my promoter plan addition that was on my account too. Much appreciated. I am looking to run with just the online business PRO option for a while. Thanks again 

Message 18 of 17
Square

No problem, @ShaneMcKeogh. I've removed the promote service from your account for you.

Message 18 of 17