x

G Suite profile not working

I signed up for G suite through weebly, and I have the paid version.  For some reason, when I go to update my profile and add a picture, it says I'm not allowed and to "contact admin."   So I am not sure how to fix this. Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

What is the domain name @snazzysunshine?

Message 12 of 11

snazzysunshine.com 

Message 12 of 11
Square

Thanks. I'm not seeing anything unusual with G-Suite in your account. Can you post a screenshot of the error you see? 

Message 12 of 11

Message 12 of 11
Square

Hm.. I don't get the same error for my email when I got to the url in your screenshot. Are you able to log into the admin account? To get to the login page first go to your Weebly dashboard. Then click on Email at the top of the screen. You will see your email listed and to the right you will click on the three dots next to "go to inbox". After you click the three dots you should see an option for Google Admin. I'm not too familiar with the Google Admin dashboard, but you may be able to find the control for the setting you are looking for. 

Message 12 of 11

Ok, I did the steps as you said and I still get the exact same message, telling me to contact the admin, even though I am in the admin page.  Not sure what to do.  

Message 12 of 11
Square

Can you try doing this in another browser that you don't usually use? I'm assuming you've also logged into your gmail address in the same browser at some point, and Google can be finicky with that at times.

Message 12 of 11

Ok, I downloaded firefox to try it on a new browser.  I am still getting the sam exact message that I need to contact the admin, even though I am under the admin account.  

Message 12 of 11
Square

I'm not sure how but it looks like you have disabled our reseller access to your G Suite account in our reseller console, so I cna't really manage anything from our end. Can you contact Google about your issue, @snazzysunshine? I'm sure they can help get you sorted.

Message 12 of 11

I'm having the same issue.

Message 12 of 11