x

How do I add the headline if I accidentally deleted it?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @Ruth-NF!

Did you change the header? Or did you delete the title element? Please let us know so that we can help!

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 10

I deleted the text placeholder. Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 10

Message 4 of 10

You should be able to drag and drop a Title element back into place, but let me know if you have trouble.

Thanks,

Erin

Message 5 of 10

Hi! I have a similar problem, except my page never had a headline, and I want to have one. I tried to drag the title component over the picture and it will not stay in place. Do you have any other suggestions as to what I should do?

Message 6 of 10

Hello!

One thing to check is whether your image is set as a background in the Section, or as an Image element. You wouldn't be able to put other elements on top of an Image element.

Message 7 of 10

Hi I have the same problem but when I drag a Title back in it's a Paragraph Title and not a Headline so the Font is not the same. But if I change the Paragraph Title Font to the same font then the other actual paragraph titles will also change font.

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hi @joyce. Headline font is for the header area only. Paragraph Title will be for the body and footer of the website. You can also try using the Block Quote element if you are trying to switch up your fonts. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 10

If you are simply missing a header on your page (like I was when I had this problem with font), go to Pages and select the page in question and select 'Header' under Header Type if it currently is set to 'No Header'.

Message 11 of 10