x

How do I cancel my Pro account for this month and get a refund?

I paid to have my website, melissahamiltonphotography.weebly.com as a Pro site last month in February. I was not aware it would charge monthly, and on 3/15/18 it charged me again for 18. I do not need the Pro site features anymore and would like to cancel my subscription and get a refund for this month. Let me know how I can do this, because it not allowing me in the Account tab.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Sorry about that, @metzillafied. I've canceled and refunded the pro service for you, and you should see that back in your account in a couple business days.

Message 13 of 12

Where do i go to cancel my subscription and get a refund?

Message 13 of 12
Square

What are you wanting to refund? As long as it is within our refund policy of 30 days we can help you out with that @jc25.

Message 13 of 12

I paid a website a few days ago but its not exactly what i'm looking for?

Message 13 of 12
Square

It looks like you used the domain credit to register your domain name. If you want to keep the domain name we can give you a partial refund (cost of hosting plan minus $19.95) or we can cancel everything and return the domain to the registrar. 

Message 13 of 12

I want to cancel everything

Message 13 of 12
Square

No problem. It looks like our Customer Success team was able to assist you with your refunds and cancellations.

Message 13 of 12

I purchased a plan on weebly today and i just canceled it because it did not provide what i wanted, so i would just like a refund.

Message 13 of 12
Square

I've taken care of voiding that charge for you, @cosmicbeauty. The charge should disappear from your pending transactions within a week or so, depending on your bank.

Message 13 of 12

I tried contacting customer service to cancel my Pro-plan and change it into a Starter plan. No news yet, and soon the site will be unpublished, which is not an option for me... How to proceed?

Message 13 of 12
Square

Thanks for your post, @Joost

I've removed your expired Pro service, so you should be able to upgrade the site to Starter now. If you have any trouble let me know!

Message 13 of 12