x

How do I get a refund so that I can cancel my Pro account?

How do I get a refund so that I can cancel my Pro account?
I have apply for this for a month, but nothing changed.

I really concern that I can't get refund only because I can't contact with your company. 

my website:www.chieniteacher.com

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @亷千儀 Can you double check the spelling of the domain name for me please? I'm not able to pull up an account with that url.

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

Best Answer

Hi @亷千儀 Can you double check the spelling of the domain name for me please? I'm not able to pull up an account with that url.

Message 14 of 13

hi! maybe this one, thanks!
https://www.chieniteacher.com
Message 14 of 13
Square

That's the one! Did you want to keep your domain or cancel and refund that as well?

Message 14 of 13

Yes! I want to keep my domain without pro upgrading.
thanks a lot.
Message 14 of 13
Square

Ok, no problem. I have refunded and removed your Pro service.

Message 14 of 13

OK! When I get refund I will let you know, thank you so much!

Message 14 of 13
Square

Not a problem!

Message 14 of 13

I already received my refund!
thank u so much!

Message 14 of 13
Square

That's great!

Message 14 of 13

Hello Adam,

I just now found 'weebly community' and I've read through this thread.  I'm a tech dummie.  What happened for me is: 

Back on 7-18-18 I bought a 2 year weebly starter plan for $120--this was my first time doing anything like this, so without knowing it, I picked a totally dump domain name X1.  I felt like a dummie and just let that Starter Plan completely go to waste, so all of that money it appears went 'down the drain'.

On Febr. 26 2019, a friend told me I needed to have a website. So I bought a new domain X2 from weebly for 2 yrs AND I paid big money for a $216 2-year Pro Plan.

Next day/Febr. 27, I paid $74.80 to add 5 more years to the domain.

But then, a tech savvy friend told me the new domain I'd bought was not at all a good one for my business.

So on Febr. 28 I bought another new domain X3 from weebly and paid  $113.13 for 10 years:  I AM HAPPILY USING THIS 'STARTER DOMAIN' and I expect to keep using it for 10 years or more.

On May 2, I've now bought another new domain X4 from weebly and I paid $125.70 for 10 years -- I hope to begin using that site, too, asap, & on another thread I've asked you for help on how to get 'up and running', because it seems like it says I can 'add'/'merge' that domain to the Pro Plan I have on which I use X2.

Money is really tight for me and this is A Lot of money I've paid to weebly so far (and I plan to expand my business far beyond what I've already bought fro weebly). MY QUESTION/PROBLEMS:  

1.)  When I bought that Starter Plan and then changed to the Pro Plan, did I stupidly wind up buying -and now having 2 plans (meaing, I'm using XX Pro Plan, but I paid for that Starter Plan and I could have 'upgraded' instead to Pro Plan and saved A Lot of money if I'd known what I was doing)??  Can I please get a credit/adjustment from weebly for that? And

2.)  I used the weebly live chat and asked if I could get the $74.80 refunded for domain XX that totally was money down the drain. It seems reasonable to me because I paid you for 2 years of a Pro Plan plus I paid you another $113.13 for 10 years of new domain X3--- I feel like I paid for 'a thing' (X2) for 7 whole years out in time, and weebly/you know I'm not at all using X2, so shouldn't you want to credit me for that $74.80?   The live chat person told me 'no refund', but this thread of yours seems to say you will refund that money.  Please do credit/refund that money if you can, Adam.  TY so much!!

Message 14 of 13

I'm not sure how to cancel my pro subscription, is that something you can help me with?

Message 14 of 13
Square

HI @Andrew-N. With designer sites you just need to make sure they are not published. If you have Web Pro, click on the menu on the top right and choose Organization Settings, then go to Services. You should see a link there to cancel your Web Pro plan next to the "Change payment method" button.

Message 14 of 13