x

How do I remove the overlay in the header on Brisk theme?

I don't want to put any text over the photo on the first page of my site. I just want it to go all the way across like a regular header. Can't seem to find a way to remove the darn overlay. Help?

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Which site are you having trouble with, @longtimeweeble? I checked the sites in your account but none look to be using Brisk.

Message 2 of 5

Hi Adam,

This is the third try to reply to your reply. I don't know what I am doing wrong? Feeling stupid..

The site I have with the Brisk theme is www.newsteph.weebly.com. Greatly apprecaite any help in getting rid of the overlay completly.

Thanks so much for your time!

Kimberly

Message 3 of 5
Square

That's ok! Don't feel dumb - I think we just had a bit of a miscommunication. Some themes have an option on the Theme tab to toggle off the overlay, although it doesn't look like this one does. There was another post about this that had a solution you can try:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/Themes/thread-id/77/page/2#U1856...

Message 4 of 5

Thanks again, Adam. I tried to look for that piece of code to remove as suggested but it didn't work. I'm switching themes. Thanks so much for your time!

Message 5 of 5