x

How do I set up a registration form for customers purchasing tickets/seats at an event?

Hi there,

I'm new to weebly and run a small training company.  I'd like my customers to be able to select a specific course from my online store...and THEN I'd like for them to have to fill out a registration form (so I know who is coming to which trainings). 

Is there an easy way of doing this? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

I think you could probably use an app from our App Center for the registration part of things, @ETS

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/event

Message 2 of 6

I"m looking for an answer to this as well.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hey there. Will all of your products require a registration form? If so you could edit the Order Confirmation email to include a link to a page on your site with the form. 

Message 7 of 6

Hi, I am a newcomer. I have the same question about it. I would like to customize my registration and auto-add into the Weebly. However, it seems that does not work? I have tried to use app - Boom that is ok to fit my requirement, but it could not auto-add to the member list of my Weebly; it just sends a mail to me to show someone who had registered. Does anyone have a solution to it? Regards
Message 7 of 6
Square

I don't think there would be a way right now to automatically add members of your site to a third party registration, @kesagme. Sorry about that!

Message 7 of 6