x

How do i delete my site

I no longer want my site but I cannot figure out how to go in and delete it. 

Here is the link:

https://achibucos.weebly.com/

Thanks!

Alexia

Message 1 of 33
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @achib Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left of your dashboard, then click on the "..." button for the site you want to delete Smiley Happy

View Best Answer >

Message 18 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Square

Best Answer

Hi @achib Click on the grey sites dropdown on the top left of your dashboard, then click on the "..." button for the site you want to delete Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 33

I dont see upgrade or the 3 dots

Message 18 of 33
Square

You have a different type of account, @ColdCoalTV. If you delete your site you will not be able to create a new one. Are you going to also delete your Square account?

Message 18 of 33

please delete my site too
site- https://meandmyworl.weebly.com/
Message 18 of 33
Square

Looks like the site was already unpublished @meandmyworl Please let us know if you have any other questions. 

Message 18 of 33

Hello

plz delete my site too

here is the link

http://consultanta-juridica.weebly.com/

Message 18 of 33
Square

The site has been unpublished for you @alekskhaos

Message 18 of 33

I want to permanently delete all my sites and the whole website. How do I go about doing this?

Message 18 of 33
Square

Hi there @JE00 😊

You can deactivate the account by clicking Account Settings from the drop down in the top right corner of the dashboard, then Manage Account on the left side of the screen.

Hope that helps! 

Message 18 of 33

Hi, thanks for your response. On "Manage Account" I can only choose to change email or password. I can also change the "Full name". But I'm not able to deactivate the account/website.

Message 18 of 33
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @JE00 

That is definitely strange, it should be showing in your account. If you are not able to see it, I would recommend that you reach out to our Customer Success team directly to assist with that. Smiley Happy Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 18 of 33

Tanck you

Message 18 of 33

I want to delete a site from my account but I can not do it. Please help.

Remove: www.vanbenthem-advies.nl

Thank u

My portal is things2c internet solutions

Message 18 of 33
Square

Welcome to the Community, @Things2c 👋

The site is not pulling up for me. Do you still need help with this? 

Message 18 of 33

I no longer have deactivated the email address this account was tied to (info@highlandsnorfolkisland.com), so I have changed the Highlands weebly account email temporarily to my sister's email (mulberrymoon42@gmail.com).

I would like to have this weebly account tied to either daniela.cristofaro3@gmail or dmduncanson@gmail.com. 

When I tried to change it, both seem to have other weebly accounts attached to them, which I don't need! I didn't even remember they existed! It won't let me use either of those again.

Can I permanently delete those accounts and use those email addresses for this site?

Message 18 of 33
Square

Hi @sfvdt 👋

You would need to log into each account and "scramble" the emails so that they are no longer saved in the system. The easiest way to do this is to edit the email by adding "+____" to the end of the beginning part of the email. ex: youremail+old@gmail.com

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this. 😊

Message 18 of 33

How do i delete my site

rishin.weebly.com

Message 22 of 33
Square

To delete your site, you'd need to add another site first so the site switcher drop-down shows on the left side of your dashboard. Once you've done that, click on the dropdown and then the "..." for the site and you'll see a delete option.

Message 22 of 33

it says i have two sites and am unable to use my mobile app. Are you please able to look into this ?

Message 22 of 33
Square

If you are currently unable to use the app with your account, you can still edit your sites by using a mobile browser @vintage12.

Message 22 of 33