x

How the do I contact weebly support?

For the past 2 days, I have been trying to find a weebly support email or live chat. I keep getting links to it but it brings me right back to the help center where all I can do is search a question. 

The question I have is no where to be found on the site and I would like live chat or email help so I can figure out my website. 

If anyone knows the support email or where I can actually find live chat, please do! 

And please, don't give me a link to the help center... I might scream. 

Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

When you get to the bottom of the help page and it says Contact us and it brings you to the robot chat, just say "live person" in the robot chat and it will give you options to talk with a representative, when you select that it gives you a live chat and email option.

View Best Answer >

Message 21 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching support! What can we help you with? 

Message 5 of 22

How can I modify my site www.quisetgreen.com? I want to put a video on it and I forget how I have to manage???

Thank you for your help.

Marinette DEFOORT

Message 5 of 22

I am having dreadful problems logging in to my Weebly account

Email rolyartwebs@hotmail.co.uk

Website Rolyart.co.uk

I will then create a square account

Message 5 of 22

Kateborowski is correct in her experience.  Why didn't you just detail in your response *how* to contact support?  It sure seems like that might have been the most straightforward response.  Trying to follow the links to Weebly support are futile in that you endup going in circles and end up where you started.  I've been on the customer community lately regarding an issue I'm having (as well as others) and the response I got after several community posts ended up telling me that I should contact support.  I have no problem with that and I would be happy getting to email support but I sure can't find out how.  If there is a way, it sure is well hidden.  Just point me to a link that gets me there without a dead-end and I can handle the rest.  We are paying for a "Pro" plan and deserve better than a wild goose chase when trying to reach support support.  Our time is valueable too. 

Message 9 of 22
Square

When possible we try to help out right here in Community, although if you want or need to contact support follow these steps:

1. Visit our support site and click on the contact us link at the bottom

2. Enter your question

3. Click the button that states that you still need help (you may need to scroll to see it)

4. Choose the channel in which you'd like to contact our team

Message 9 of 22

This is the most frustrating experience I have ever had regarding support for a website. I have just cancelled my Pro subscription because of it. I need to speak to somebody now. I am tired of being sent on a wild goose chase. 

Message 9 of 22
Square

I checked and saw that you chatted with our support team after posting, @smp328. Did you still need help?

Message 9 of 22

Best Answer

When you get to the bottom of the help page and it says Contact us and it brings you to the robot chat, just say "live person" in the robot chat and it will give you options to talk with a representative, when you select that it gives you a live chat and email option.

Message 21 of 22

How is this topic 'solved'. 

I've tried whats recommended on this thread but I can't find any email address. Ok I'm outside the US , but I have pro account and I signed up to weebly, a few years ago, because it offered good support. And it once did but now weebly invites me to email them but seemingly refuses to give me the email address and no one in the thread has provided it either....

It's bizarre and a huge waste of time. 

Weebly says they have email support for the likes of me. Cool. How do I access that support ? I will try whatever anyone recommends ...

thanks all 

Message 21 of 22
Square

Hi @Holt Sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching support. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 21 of 22

This is such bs. Why aren't you posting a valid email? When you click on contact us, it opens a chat window, but you are closed. There is an offer of sending an email 24/7, but you never actually give an email address. I just renewed my account, but I may be cancelling like the person above. Going in circles on your site and it is ridiculous.

Message 21 of 22
Square

If you choose the email option it will show you a form that you can use to submit an email request, @Adinak. Once you've done that you can reply to the email you received from us. Using the form will make sure that we have proper information about your account associated with your ticket, and will save time so you get help quicker.

Message 21 of 22

I am completely unable to get in touch with anyone over phone or email after three days of trying. Every query ends in a dead loop. The level of service is actually shockingly bad. And to think I paid for premium... I can only warn people against this service.

Message 21 of 22
Square

I don't see any sites in your account and it looks like you just made it. What is the address of your website, @adamsmith?

Message 21 of 22

This all sounds well and good, but the form to submit questions by email fails when the "Send" button is clicked. A message "Your email could not be sent. Please try again." appears, yet retrying continues to fail. Any idea what the problem could be? Are the servers down?

Message 21 of 22

I’m having the same issue been trying for months. There is not e-mail available and no such thing as 24/7 help
Message 21 of 22
Square

Hi @Teresa00 👋 I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching the team. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. 

Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Is there anything in particular you need help with? Depending on your issue, we can try to assist you through this page as well. 

Message 21 of 22

I have problem but robot don't understand.
Message 21 of 22

I been trying for months to get through weebly support someone please help
Message 21 of 22

I recently paid for a year's service to create a personal e-portfolio through Weebly. The portfolio was created but now I cannot find someone to assist me in establishing it on the internet. I called a phone number that a voice repeatedly asks for some "pass code". What pass code? I never received anything from Weebly? 

Message 23 of 22