x

Looking for Chat or Email Support?

Hey, there!

Perhaps you stumbled into our Community, but you aren't quite sure how to get to the Support Center. No worries! We're here to help!

Email and Chat Support are still available! You can find them here: help.weebly.com

Feel free to explore the Community before you go! We're eager to answer questions and give feedback.

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 131
130 REPLIES 130

Where dit the chat button go then? Don't see it anymore and can't find any other link to it Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 131
Square

@Bob wrote:

Where dit the chat button go then? Don't see it anymore and can't find any other link to it Smiley Sad

Sorry for the confusion, @Bob! If you click the Support link on the top right you'll be sent to the Help Center to submit tickets, chat, and view Help Guides.  That said, we're also happy to help answer your questions here. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 131

Thanks Adam for the quick reply. Could you tell me what steps I should take exactly to start a live chat in the future?

The question I have for now is: can I add search console (feature from Google) to my website? And if yes, how do I do it, Google tells me I should log in on register.com fe to get some code to prove that I own the website.

Message 4 of 131
Square

@Bob wrote:

Thanks Adam for the quick reply. Could you tell me what steps I should take exactly to start a live chat in the future?

The question I have for now is: can I add search console (feature from Google) to my website? And if yes, how do I do it, Google tells me I should log in on register.com fe to get some code to prove that I own the website.

To start a chat visit help.weebly.com while logged into your Weebly account (or just click on the Support link here in Community), then look for the blue chat tab at the bottom of the page.  If you don't see it, it means that all our agents are currently chatting with customers. Waiting a few minutes and refreshing should show it if someone is available.

Regarding adding Google search to your site, you should be able to do that though it sounds like Google needs you to verify your site first.  To do this you'll want to choose the META tag method, then copy the meta tag, add it to the Header Code field in Settings > SEO > Header Code, then publish your site.

Message 5 of 131

Hi Adam, I'm in the UK. When I click on the Chat button it opens up a dialogue box for my text but only option is to send as email. Hitting Return within the text box merely takes me down to new paragraph instead of submitting the chat. How do I get Chat to work?

thanks

Pat

Message 6 of 131

Hello Pat! Our chat option may be unavailable at certain times, which can default to an email method instead. However, clicking the blue tab on the bottom right should set you up to contact our chat agents directly when they are available.

Message 7 of 131

HI

I'm desperately trying to start a chat or send an email for help but it doesn't seem to work...

I just would like to know how to remove the log in Tab please

Thank you

Message 10 of 131
Square

Sorry to hear that, @Aurelie. Go to Settings > Members and uncheck the option to show the login tab, then re-publish.

Message 10 of 131

EMERGENCY

Sir please help me from today morning iam not able to login, it is redirecting to me login page again and again. It's emergency iam long customer using weebly sites. This is my site http://interstellarinnov.weebly.com
cfdcdfcdf@gmail.com

My work is stuck please help asap thank you
Message 13 of 131

Does someone know why I can not contact Weebly support anymore?

Message 13 of 131
Square

Are you unable to submit a ticket through our Help Center, @kevinverlinden? You'll want to click on "contact us" at the top, enter your question, click the button on the lower left that you still need help, then choose the email or chat option.

Message 13 of 131

HELP. WWWHOODCANALBROKERS.COM.  URGENT

@Adam wrote:

@Bobwrote:

Sorry for the confusion, @Bob! If you click the Support link on the top right you'll be sent to the Help Center to submit tickets, chat, and view Help Guides.  That said, we're also happy to help answer your questions here. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 131
Square

It looks like you need to point the domain to us, @jimnaz1. Follow the steps of our guide on using an external domain, and once those changes propagate it should load your website.

Message 15 of 131

I was looking to chat as I want to upgrade our site but I am a novice and have questions I need to ask but can't seem to get on to chat.  Any help much appreciated.

Message 15 of 131

Hey Hillg1, 

From the main dashboard of your Weebly account(the first page you come to when you login), click on your name in the upper right corner. Here you will see a dropdown menu with three options; account, support and login. 

Go ahead and click the 'support' tab! On the next page you are taken to, you will see a yellow banner that states "visit support center" in blue lettering. After clicking this, you will be taken to a page where the blue 'chat' button will appear in the bottom center of your screen! 

Hope this helps!

Message 16 of 131

Hi guys!  I'm new in the community so I hope I'm doing this correctly, not to create confusion.  

I also have trouble finding the Live Chat Button. No matter what time of the day I try, the button is never there.  

I want to upgrade my Weebly plan but I would like to have a chat with a representative to clear a few doubts.

Please help!!!

Message 17 of 131

hi

Message 18 of 131

wad' up dowgCat Tongue

Message 19 of 131

sup

Message 20 of 131

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to change a current webiste (from a business) to a weebley one, and how I would go about doing this. I am trying to help a friend who currently has a website but it is not working that efficiently and I suggested that he perhaps try building a weebly one.  He doesn't have the time, so has asked me to help. Their current website is    http://www.britasafety.co.nz/store/
They want to still be able to sell their goods and I realise I would have to set up an ecomerce store for them but I have not done that before. Is there somewhere I can go to receive some help with doing this? Is it possible to just somehow transfer what they currently have to weebly? What would this process be please.  He is keen to get this up and running and I would like to help him but I feel I am also a bit out of my league with this.  I feel capable at helping to set up a website for him but the ecommerce things I am not that profficent in.  Is there someone that can help me please so I am not just getting the wrong information to him about how weebly can help with their website.
Many thanks

Cheers
Lynlea Willan
Caveman Technology Ltd
Unit 8 / 91 Waterloo Road | Hornby | Christchurch 8441
Tel: 03 3490655 | Fax: 03 3490652 | Email: lynlea@caveman.co.nz
Message 21 of 131