x

Lost website, how to recover?

For some reason my website is completely lost since this weekend. It gives a 404 error on the homepage and when I login to my dashboard the site is no longer there. 

I already sent two emails and a chat, but didn't get any response yet.

PLEASE, can you help me?

The website is www.oma-an.nl

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

I'm not sure why your domain isn't assigned to your site, but it looks like the site itself is intact in the editor. Your Starter subscription was also not assigned to the site, but I fixed that. You should be able to reassign the domain on the Settings tab and re-publish to fix it, @Loes.

Message 6 of 7

I already had contact with your colleague, she recovered te website already.
Many thanks for helping me out on this one!!
Message 6 of 7

Adam,Adam. Help me

Message 6 of 7
Square

Hi @BossyNeedshelp Can you please let us know what you need help with? Thanks! 

Message 6 of 7

I have also now had this issue with my site. I was just working on it last night and now it is gone. The email I am working under is

saltyseaweed@yahoo.com

have not heard back to any emails. 

I am totally blocked! Made the mistake and paid for a starter package.

the website was not published but I have already bought and account and domain name and through weebly/square.

I have tried to reset my password twice and still nothing. The weebly website keeps taking me back to the login page whenever I try to log in!

please help!!

Message 8 of 7
Beta Member

Hi there @Saltyseaweed. It looks like you're currently logged into an account under a different email address than the one you've given. Is there another email address you could try logging in with? Also, try switching to a different browser.

Another thing you can try is to log in through Squareup.com, then go to Online within the Square dashboard so it takes you to Square.online.

Message 8 of 7