x

Remove Resume

Hi All

Hoping to get this cleared up....

My resume was posted on a website (websitename.weebly.com) a few years ago. If I google my name, my resume comes up. I've contacted the institution that uploaded the resume in the first place and they advised that they have removed the resume from the site. However, when I google my name, the resume still comes up. I've tried reporting it to Google and their response is that it's still active on the institution's site. 

This is very worrying as the resume contains lots of private information. 

Any thoughts on this or advice?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Can you submit a ticket to our support team about it, @MusicalMan? We can probably remove it for you from our end:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Best Answer

Can you submit a ticket to our support team about it, @MusicalMan? We can probably remove it for you from our end:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 7

Thanks @Adam

I've already submitted a support request. (4762813)

Can you check this please and let know if anything else is required from my end to have this removed?

The support request has the link to the website but not the link to the actual document, can I direct message this to you?

Thanks

Message 3 of 7
Square

It looks like you just spoke with our chat team who directed you to contact the institution owner. If you have trouble remembering the email address the site owner uses, they also have a contact form at the bottom of their Contact Us page.

Message 4 of 7

Yes, I did have a chat to one of your consultants - You guys have been more than great and helpful.

I was hoping to expedite this process due to the sensitive information contained in the document in question. It's gotten to the point where expedition is necessary and I worry that the institution in question may not share my sense of urgency on this matter. Critical information such as identity numbers/cellphone numbers and physical addresses are contained in this document. 

If necessary, I'll toe the line and keep my place in line to get this resolved. 

Thanks

MusicalMan

Message 5 of 7
Square

I can understand how you feel, @MusicalMan - hopefully they're already getting in touch with our team to get the file removed.

Message 6 of 7

Thanks @Adam

You guys have been great. 

I just chatted with Dylan K and he's now removed the document. Google is now accepting my removal request. 

Thanks a lot

Message 7 of 7