x

Scheduled Blog Posts Posting Issue

Hello all - 

Anyone else have this issue on scheduled posts? I've been noticing it for about a month now...

Note, I only notice it for blog posts that are particularly heavy with embedded code, such as this:

https://www.gamesandrings.com/a-blog-for-olympic-sports-fans/lets-get-social-081321

Issue:

I work on the post, and schedule it normally to post on a future date. It posts as scheduled, EXCEPT only the post title is visible - none of the text, embed code, etc elements built into it are visible. UNTIL I click into the post via editor and simply click "Update" - without making any changes. This "update" then re-posts the post, and it appears posted correctly.

Again, I don't see this issue for posts that are text-element or even image-element heavy, just the embedded code-heavy ones. And, I only started seeing this issue ~ a month ago.

??

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @gamesandrings 

I haven't heard anyone else mention this. To be clear, it is not happening when you have a post without embedded content? 

Message 5 of 4

Correct. I will screenshot and attach when I see again.

Message 5 of 4

@Bernadette -

Screen shots attached. I only notice this with posts that are heavy with embed code elements. Other posts that may have an embded code element, but are mainly text or image elements do not seem affected. And, only posts that are scheduled under the schedule for later (vs post immediately)m function.

I just did a test post with one embed code element and one text box element, and under the schedule for later function. Screen Shot A is what appears automatically as the published scheduled post.

Screen Shot B is what appears (correctly) as published - after I go into editor and simply 'update' without any changes.

imageScreen Shot A

imageScreen Shot B

Message 5 of 4