x

Selecting No-header option on a page stops the mobile menu working

I am currently redesigning my wife's website (Sew4MyLoves.com) and have chosen the 'no-header' option when setting up the pages. The website works fine in destop view but when i go to mobile view the mobile menu button (hamburger) stops working on phone (Android) and certain browsers (Chrome & Firefox). 

If I set up a page with the 'header' option then the page works fine across everthing.

What do I need to do to get the 'no-header' option to work across the board?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I think it's because of the customization you did for your logo, @Sew4MyLoves. It looks like the code for the hamburger menus is within the link code for your logo image, so clicking on the hamburger is just going to use the same link as the logo.

Message 5 of 4

Thanks Adam.

I went back to the original code and everything works fine again.

The reason I did the customization originally was to ALT tag the logo because it wasnt a feature that Weebly offered at the time. Is this stil lthe case or is there now a way to to do this?

Thanks

Message 5 of 4
Square

We've been adding ALT tags to most images on a site, although I don't think that includes the logo yet.  I've seen people do something similar to what you did with a hardcoded logo image, so your solution is fine in principle. If you compare the standard template to what is shown on the live site in place of {logo} I'm sure you could get it working properly.

Message 5 of 4