x

TRYING TO CONTACT WEEBLY FOR POTENTIAL FRAUDULOUS TRANSACTIONS AFTER PAYMENT FOR WEEBLY SERVICES

Hi there,

I don't find a way to contact weebly (we're located in France). I try to send them this email. There seems to be no way to send them an email (only a chatbot is available to us). Could anyone help ? Many thanks.

Saïd

Email I try to send :

Hi there,

Last week, I tried to add email services to our domain name [hidden]

I had to try four to five times, and every time it didn't work.

The next day, the banker of our organization called to mention suspicious transactions on our accounts.

First, the amount was debited every time, and then refunded.

Second, and much more worrying, our account was debited from two unallowed sources (including visa provisioning netflix) in the minutes after we tried paying on your website. We tried with two different professional visa cards. Both times, these unallowed transactions following payment for your services were noticed.

Third, our credit card numbers were automatically recorded by your website, without previous agreement.

Could you please explain, especially for our second point ?

Our bank started an inquiry and will come back to us about this case.

Many thanks,

Saïd
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I have had a similar problem. I paid for a year of service for a web site platform but after a half year, I could not longer access my account to post. Then I requested one month of service just to keep the site alive, but was unable to access it. Now I am receiving monthly debits of $18 from Weebly although I only requested one month extra. How do I stop this?

Message 4 of 3
Square

Hi @Paleofutur and @DonHank

I recommend reaching out to our support team so a rep can look into this with you. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 4 of 3