x

disconnecting from google

How can I disconnect from google,   I want to change my password to let someoone  else help me with the building of my website,  and I don' want them to have access to my mails.    But when I disconnect from google, Weebly asks me the current password,   but does not accept the password from google, as I started weebly being connected with google, I have no other password.    So how can I disconnect and change to a seperate  password ?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello! If you'd like someone's help in editing your site, I'd definitely recommend making them an editor through the Settings of your site editor.

If you'd prefer to update your account password separately, you can do so in your Account menu, from the top right of your dashboard, by editing the profile there.

Message 2 of 7

Sorry, I still have problems to change my password, 

my current is connected with google

so via profile, change password, he asks the old password,

when I type my google (gmail) password, he says it is not correct.

That is strange, because everything is connected with google, so I don't have another old password.

I want temporary disconnect from google to let someone help me with the building but I don't want them

to have access to my gmail.

Thanks for your reply

Ingrid

Message 3 of 7
Square

Can you submit a ticket to our support team about it, @Ingrid1? They should be able to help you get disconnected and manually reset your password for you.

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 4 of 7

ben ingilizce bilmiyorum
Message 5 of 7

ı am from turkey
Message 6 of 7

Hello! What can we help with here?

Message 7 of 7