x

Can I use my Wix site with Square?

Hey, I have an account with you guys and I would like to use you all to accept credit card payments on my website provided by . Is this currently an option?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 61
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@dclay11 @Acollinsmassage @savagedesigns - Great news everyone, we just announced our partnership with Wix today! You can now integrate your Square account directly with a new, or existing Wix webpage. For more details on setting up Square as a payment gateway for your store, just visit this page on Wix's Help Center. 

As always, please keep your posts coming. Customer feedback is one of the most important things we get from our sellers. It helps us make better informed decisions, as well as guide us towards which partnerships would bring the most value to y'all. 

Hope you enjoy, and please post any follow up questions/comments. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 13 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
Square

Hi again @TatumsPlace and @Cindi. To get going, it looks like I jumped the gun on this one. Inventory syncing is on the immediate road map for our integration with Wix, but this functionality hasn't launched just yet. I'll be sure to update this thread once it does! 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 22 of 61

Is there any update on when this might be available? The Inventory Management portion of the integration.

Message 23 of 61
Admin

Hey @WendyUnwind and @catcatsnomnom, thanks for checking in here. We do not have any specifics on a timeline for this feature yet. Thank you for your patience and please keep in touch for updates.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 24 of 61

Sean,

Just checking in as this comment was 4 months ago - do you have an updated timeline, or is this feature possibly already integrated?  Inventory syncing, right now, is a manual process from the website and it would be great if this worked with our Square Retail upgrade.

Message 25 of 61

Hey @HereBeLions! We are still working on this feature request. I don't have a timeline I can share publicly, but it is in the works! 

As soon as it launches myself or another admin will make sure to update the thread. 😀

Message 26 of 61

Any word on when ones inventory will sync between Wix's online shop and Square.  At this time it seems you have to track both platforms.  I'm not even sure how I would do that properly.  I seel online through Wix and then I have to go into Square and adjust my inventory manually, is that correct?

Message 27 of 61
Square Community Moderator

Hi @iconoclast

You're correct here, as Wix doesn't integrate with Square Items or Inventory. 

No updates as of right no around this, but I think it would be worth reaching out to Wix directly to see if there's any news on their side. 

I know Weebly and WooCommerce both have the ability to track inventory from Square if you were thinking a change might be worth it. 

Message 28 of 61

So wheres that integration for inventory??

Message 29 of 61

So is this still not a feature available....? @Sean

Message 30 of 61

Hello @everrydaymagic! I'm stepping in for Sean. Currently the Wix integration does not support Inventory, i know this thread is getting old, but we're still tracking all the feedback and requests we receive on this thread. 

Message 31 of 61

I have Wix Unlimited + Wix restaurants. I don't see an option to choose square a provider

Message 32 of 61

When will we see a integration where square can pull inventory from wix so the square app can be used without the wix app? 

Message 33 of 61

under my accept payments tab on my wix website, it says my square is connected; yet when i test our ordering system on our website, it says "we'll call to obtain your credit card information" hence the square payment is not working. What am I doing wrong?

Message 34 of 61
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @keithriz - thanks for flagging this over to us! We would recommend reaching out to Wix Support directly on this one. All third-party integrations through Square are managed by the original host, so they may be able to take a deep-dive with you to see where the issues lies. 

Let us know where you land!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 35 of 61

I have a wix website and I want to know how to use my e-commerce api to allow my clients to make a payment. I do not sell a produce so I do not have a store, I provide a service.

Message 36 of 61
Square

Hi @TMEP — It looks like another seller had the same question, and received an answer. Check out this thread for more details. 👍

Sean
he/him/his
Message 37 of 61

My question is a little difference because I'm not selling a produce. I want to know can I use API to accept quarterly payment from my client. Each client payment will be difference and will be due at a difference time. I want to add the e-commerce api so they can just go on my website and pay what ever amount they owe.

Message 38 of 61
Alumni

You should be able to use a card on file with the API to do that!

Message 39 of 61

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "How do I integrate Wix with Square Point of Sale?" The author has been notified via email.

Im trying to get point of sale on my laptop. is this possible and if so how?

Message 40 of 61

With regard to my Wix invoices that are processed through Square, how do I set up tipping as a manual OR automatic feature? 

Message 41 of 61
Admin

Hey @twbmentors, welcome to the seller community! To be sure I'm on the same page, can you reply with some more information on why automatic tipping is important for your business, and what the best outcome would look like? In addition, I would suggest touching base with Wix for more details on what's available from their end. Thanks for your patience as we're constantly working to improve.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 42 of 61