x

How do I modify Grid to show pictures of Items?

How do I modify Grid to show pictures of Items?

On the main page I am seeing a grid with Picture Examples. For example, if the Category is "Towels" there is a picture of Towels shown on the Grid. How can I add pictures to be represented on my grid for the item sold?
Thank you

36 Comments
Alumni

Hi @Fusion - no updates yet. Do know that we hear you and will let our Product Liaison Team know that sellers are still requesting it. Thank you for posting!

Same here, this is most frustrating.  Would really appreciate this feature and my employees complain about it constantly!

It's 2017 please make this available!

Just adding my voice to this. Was shocked to not see category pics available.

Yes, please! At least color coding for Categories - something to differentiate one from another. Thanks!

[bump] Another vote for this. Someone already pointed out the problem when we've got multiple categories with the same two letters.

Exactly, AOASpiritShop!

Super Seller Alumni

You can color code categories via the app.  Go to Menu / Settings / items / Categories / select your category / Edit Category / click on the icon to change the color.  Don't forget to click save.

Super Seller Alumni

@AOASpiritShop & @1LoveCandB

You can't add a picture yet, but you can change the name and color of the Category tile to differentiate them quite a bit

Any update yet?