x

Alerts not showing up?

I have them set in the inventory management but they don't show in the product list nor do I get emails when low. Any help to fix would be appreciated.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hmm, strange! Did you check the stock alert box, in addition to adding the number you'd like to be alerted at? Everything should be running smooth on our end, but let me know if you're still not receiving notifications. 

Message 2 of 6

How long should it take to get the email alert for low inventory? I am practicing with a "demo .csv" file and even though I have the alert box checked and the "sold" an item to hit the alert number I didn't get an email right away. Help appreciated.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@FFXSTN If you have the email notification alert box checked, you should be receiving those emails for low stock. 

Our emails could be getting filtered out, as this happens often to sellers looking for emails from Square. 

Check out this article in our Support Center to see if any of these tips help:

Email Delivery Issues

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the article link but none of that applies. Our email is correct and nothing is in the spam folder. Any other thoughts?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@FFXSTN When did you stop receiving them? We might need to check on this for you. Reach out to our Support Team and they can take a look at what might be happening to the emails. 

Message 6 of 6