x

how do i see emails that have been collected via social media link?

I recently created an event on my business Facebook page that featured a link to my email collection landing page in an effort to increase my client database. How do I look to see which emails in my database where created during this campaign? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hello @beenthistle

To see which customers used your email collection landing page, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your online Square Dashboard.
  2. Click Customers and then Directory
  3. From the top right click Filter > and select Creation Source from the list of options.
  4. To choose a specific source click on Creation Source — this time it'll be on the top left) and select Email Collection. (Screnshot below.)
  5. This list is all of the customers who signed up using your email collection landing page online, or who signed up for your mailing list from the POS the app at the end of a sale.

Customers > Directory > Filter > click Creation source > select Email collection

You can also see the Source from any customer profile. From your Directory click on the customer's name and scroll down to Additional Information.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Helen - thank you - this is really helpful. However, none of my Creation Source filters have any people in them. And when I used to use Weebly Marketing, it was great to have the Web Form Subcription filter which had many names in it. Is there some set up that has to happen to get the names to flow into the filters?

Also, it would be really useful if we could create new Groups with these filters - to automatically add people who meet the filter. Is that possible? 

www.artisansindy.com
Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Hi there @Mick_Indy - I was able to confirm that creation sources cannot be manipulated through your Dashboard.

Anything collected through a social media link would most likely show Collected Emails as the creation source. I hope this helps clarify how this feature works, but please let me know if you still have questions!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4