x

Appointments: Advanced options for website embed

In the advanced section under Website Embedded, we are able to create a button that links to a page with only the services we choose and the providers we choose.

With that said, we are also able to embed our entire service list to our site as well.

Now, I am wondering if there is a way to combine the two and have it so you can embed the entire schedule process onto a page with only one service like that is linked when you create a button under the Advanced tab.

So this way they don't have to leave my site to schedule an appointment. I have appointments/services set up like products on my site but instead of the add to cart button, I have the Book an Appointment button for just the one service. It would be great if they could do everything right on that page without having to choose between 15 different services even though they are already on the page that they would need the service for.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @hocusphocus and sorry for the late reply!

It looks like you're missing the widget embed code. When you're creating an advanced widget, after you click save it gives you a code for the widget and for a booking button. 

Message 2 of 6

Wow, ok, I totally overlooked that side of the page altogether. *buries head in sand*. lol. 

Thank you for taking the time to understand my conundrum. 

Now that I have this, I notice that it says "select one or more services". This does not really pertain to my use as it is only one service. Is there a way to change this? 

this is where i am using this.

EXAMPLE

Message 3 of 6
Alumni

Stepping in for EJ here. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to change the text for that section at this time. 😕

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 6

ok thank you.

I have also noticed another minor issue with the way the code looks on my site. It has to do with the sign in link. It is very tiny on the top right. If on a desktop or laptop this makes the user have to search for the login button if they are coming back to check something or change something.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Thanks for this feedback @hocusphocus — we'll share this with the Appointments team as an area to improve. I can understand how important it is to direct clients to the right place!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6