x

Is there a cancellation fee with the loyalty program?

Once enrolled in the loyalty program for $25/month after the free trial, is there a cancellation fee if I was to want to cancel because of lack of results or for any reason?

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Message 2 of 7

Unfortunately i have yet to spot the section in the whole description that states "no cancellation fees apply."

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @Breadmaker, thanks for pointing that out. I'll flag this with the appropriate team and we'll see about making the article more clear.

In the meantime, I want to assure you that Ron's answer is accurate — there's no cancellation fee. If you opt out of Square Loyalty, we will discontinue your subscription for that service on the first of the following month.

More details available in this article: View and Unsubscribe from Paid Services.

Hope this helps! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 7

Thank you for following up with that. This is business,  everything has to be in black and white  (in writing). Theres no assuming allowed. 

Message 5 of 7

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How I can cancel my loyalty program?

How I Can cancel loyalty program? Is there a cancellation fee with the loyalty program?

Message 6 of 7
Super Seller

Message 7 of 7