x

Trouble starting a Square Online Store

When I try to open a free Square on line store, After I select Individual Location Dashboard I do not get the Square store option, I get a page with WooCommerce, Weebly & BigCommerce to chose from.  I don't want them I want a Square Store.  Why is it doing that?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same problem! I don't know why I can't launch my store...ugh.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Hey @fionapurdy and @maflmf, welcome to the seller community and sorry for the confusion here!

I hope this helps—you should be able to go forward by heading over to your Online Store tab, then selecting the one location you have listed below where it says: "Switch to an Individual Location Dashboard".

Does this get you where you need to be? If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 5

I am having the same problem -- when I click on my one location listed, it brings me to a bunch of different sites such as Woo, Weebly, BigCommerce where I can create an online store.  But I want to create my store in Squareup.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Hello @ldoving, I'm really sorry for the frustration this caused. I took a look and I see that you were able to contact our Customer Success team to set up your Square Online Store by the time I read your post. Thanks so much for your patience! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5