x

How do I leave the rewards screen and get back to the register?

I went to the rewards screen by mistake on my chip reader.  Now I can't get back to the register.  If I hit the register key, it takes me back to the register for the swipe reader.  If I change to chip reader, it goes right back to the rewards screen.  I tried deleting the app and reloading.  Same thing as before.  Obviously, I'm new to the chip reader and need help.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @fn, welcome to the seller community and sorry to hear about the trouble with getting started!

Depending on the device you're using, you should be able to exit the Redeem Rewards page by tapping on the "x" in the upper left corner of the screen. After that, you should be able to navigate to the other sections of the app by tapping on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen.

If this doesn't clear things up, I'd suggest giving these additional troubleshooting tips a run-through. If after that, you're still encountering this issue, let our Support Team know. We'll make sure this gets sorted out ASAP! 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2