x

How do you change the closing time of the store?

I need to change the closing time on my store, but don't know how. please hel

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

From your Dashboard, go to Account & Settings, then Business Information. You can edit your store hours here.

Note: If you have multiple locations, you'll first need to go to Account & Settings > Locations > select appropriate location > Business Hours. After you've made the proper adjustments, be sure to save your changes!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

From your Dashboard, go to Account & Settings, then Business Information. You can edit your store hours here.

Note: If you have multiple locations, you'll first need to go to Account & Settings > Locations > select appropriate location > Business Hours. After you've made the proper adjustments, be sure to save your changes!

Message 2 of 5
Square

@KatM - Thanks for the help. You rock! 🙌

@Zoogermeagan - Welcome to the Seller Community! We're happy to have you. 🙂  Since KatM's answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find this thread if they have a similar question. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 5

This reply was created from merging an existing thread

Where /how do you update the hours? 

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@rjh1 I've moved your post to this thread where another seller provided the steps to update your business hours from your online Square Dashboard. 🕰

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5