Explorer

Re: Show off your Weebly site!

[ Edited ]

Hi Weeblers

I have been using Weebly for some years now as Dreamweaver was to full on for a non-developer like myself.
Here are some of the sites I have;
 www.TilleyHomeImprovements.com  - This is for a home extension business I have
 www.brookyn.co.uk - This is a site for my son

www.gtpropertyservices.co.uk - Brothers property services business

www.gtinvestments.co.uk 

www.HouseProblems.co.uk

Some years back I tried to start affiliate marketing but so far with good effort i have not been any good at this so far so im closing these sites down.

Gary - in UK

Just took the time an updated my whole website. I'm not "new" I've had a website for little over a year now and just took the time to redo it all for the new year. A few little things I need to add and fix but I'm happy about it and so excited to start blogging as well.

My names Rachel & I'm a self taught artist of Oregon! I've been on my art path for a few years now. So happy a friend reffered me to this website. Smiley Happy

rachelzombiesartwork.weebly.com

Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi

I'm still working on my site but would appreciate feedback on the set-up of my paintings.

My URL is JudyWinterPaints

Thanks!

Judy

Tourist

I've been updating mine with the new interactive site.

www.MojoRecoveryTherapies.com

Valerie Lyon, the Mojo Recovery Therapist

Explorer

[ Edited ]

http://witrylibrarypages.weebly.com/

This is my school library webiste where I can post information about events as well as create pages for individual class assignments. It is a great clearing house for information. I paid for the pro account for added features.

Mary Kate Witry

Explorer

Highlighted

Hey Everyone! We're Lynn & David! We're high end bloggers around mindset and family! We're also working on a weekend retreat for business besties (entrepreneurs) in NYC! My weebly website is www.LynnMendelsohn.com
Explorer

Show off your Weebly site! (T & L Custom Screening)

I made this website for the company I work for, T & L Custom Screening Inc. We do screen printing mainly but we have many services. We are just not slowley getting into the eCommerce scene. Check us out at www.tlcustomtees.com.

Hi, my name is Alex and my website is http://photoboothz4u.weebly.com/ 

I have many questions for you guys, I'm new to Weebly and the help videos that are out there have an old version of Weebly. So they don't help too much.

My first and most important question is: Do I need to learn CSS in order to work on my website?

I have a problem seeing my website on my cell, the view size is not adapting to the smaller screen, so everything is very small. Anyone has any input on this? Some help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Explorer

Dear Weebly,

Thank you for inviting a sharing opportunity.

I've been with Weebly for about three years, maybe longer. I've got the procedures down. But, I haven't generated a flow of visitors.

I am looking for feedback and an opportunity to use the facebook connect. (I can't seem to figure that detail out.) I would also love to connect with my mailing list...but how???

Sincerely,

cree scudder

www.creescudder.com