Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Show off your Weebly site!

Dear Weebly,

Thank you for inviting a sharing opportunity.

I've been with Weebly for about three years, maybe longer. I've got the procedures down. But, I haven't generated a flow of visitors.

I am looking for feedback and an opportunity to use the facebook connect. (I can't seem to figure that detail out.) I would also love to connect with my mailing list...but how???

Sincerely,

cree scudder

www.creescudder.com

Explorer

hello, I have used weebly a while now, I want to know more about the e commerce . 

www.elainehunter.com 

When I first shared my site to this topic, I was very happy to do so.  Now it is a mere shell of what it was when I initially shared it, all due to the e-commerce 'fiasco.'  Having to reinvent the wheel after all of the time and work I put into this site, including having well over 250 products listed, is not my idea of a good time. 

Scholar

Hi have been blogging with weebly for a while now. I find weebly is user-friendly there is always someone to help me when I get lost. stop by and see what I put togather with the help of weebly. marciescaringhands.weebly.com
Explorer

Hello Erin,

my website has been around quite a while but I'm trying to set up a blog.

Just looking to see if it is free. Do I have to pay for a domain name for it?

Thanks a lot,

Sue

www.suemannpaintings.org  

Employee Moderator Employee Moderator

Hello Sue! You should be able to put a Blog page on your current site just fine. You wouldn't have to pay anything extra to do so.

Explorer

Hi, My Name is Nicola and i am a embroidery design artist at www.picturestitch.co.uk. I hand Draw all my own embroidery designs before digitizing them,

Explorer

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH XX

Explorer

I just redesigned my website. www.LeahMarshPhotography.com

I love the options. However, my drop down menu's don't work on a mobile device....does anyone have any tips to fix this?

www.LeahMarshPhotography.com

Thanks!!

~Leah

Inventor

Great looking site Leah!

The pop up menu seemed to work fine for me though.

As for site sharing, here's my newest redeisgn of my site. Any opinions or suggestions? Feel free, I love input.

www.indyred.com