x

Customer Memo & Sales

I have created customers and have added them to the appropriate sale. In the customer setup, memo field, i have listed important information that i need to appear on a sales report. Is there a way to run the item detail report, which has the customer name, but also include the "Other' field from the customer profile as well? We are using square to record payments for annual passes. The "other field" includes the family member names for family passes - trying to export a list of sales transactions by customer and include the other field so we can print a pass for each family member of that customer from one excel report. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @kkenny, welcome to the seller community!

It doesn't sound like we have a report built into the online Square Dashboard that meets these needs specifically, though you might be able to find the information you're looking for in terms of notes added to payments in the Transactions CSV.

To learn more about how to download this report, have a look at our Support Center: Download Your Transactions History

In addition, we've partnered with a variety of apps that may have a solution for customer memos and sales. For more details have a look at your Apps tab.

If any other sellers have been in a similar situation, feel free to share any insights on what has worked well for you! 

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2