x

Anyone else unable to see their invoices?

I keep getting a red error message & am unable to see ANY sent invoices, especially unpaid invoices. Can't for the life of me figure this out. Anyone else experienced/experiencing this?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller Alumni

Might have just been a system issue.  I would try it again.  Also, Chrome and Safari seem to be the best browsers to use.

Message 2 of 10
Alumni

@LKP_KRR, hmmm that sounds strange. 🤔   I agree with @RHatch that it could be a browser issue and that Chrome and Safari are two that tend to work best with the Square Dashboard. 

If you're still seeing the issue, would you mind replying with a screenshot so we can help troubleshoot? 

Message 3 of 10

Yep I use Safari on my Mac & my mobile device. Also access via Chrome from the other PC desktop in the office.

Still no luck all the way around. 😞

Message 4 of 10

I can't see my invoices either...  help!

Message 5 of 10

@marleecar have you tried clearing the cache on your web browser and restarting the program? 

Message 6 of 10

When I switched from using safari to Firefox I was able to see my invoices. 

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

@marleecar That's happened to me as well a few times. Try updating your browser to the latest version and, as Chad mentioned, clearing your cache and browsing history. 

That usually resolves it for me so I can continue using my preferred web browser. 

Message 8 of 10
Square Community Moderator

@miranda Can you try the suggestions mentioned above, and let me know if this is still happening? 

Message 9 of 10

I'm so happy to read this as I haven't been able to see them all week! I emailed support with no response---but I need to be able to see them and see what is still out there outstanding!  Keep me posted if any of you find out what to do to fix this!

Thanks so much!

Miranda

Message 10 of 10