x

Importing items with multiple prices

I wanted to import all the items I carry and have two prices for each, retail & wholesale.  I have searched but have not seen how i can do this easily with an import.  Any ideas appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @TotallyColleen this is a great question! 

Before I recommend a method I need to know if you plan on using our Inventory Management. If you are, do you already have your stock of this item separated? With having two separate variations the stock count will have to be split. 

Alternatively, you can have just one item at one price and create a discount that's called wholesale. Then you can track your inventory with just one item. 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 

Message 2 of 5

Chad that is a great idea! I have not started using the inventory managment but am curious to look into it.  Is there an additional fee for it? 

Message 3 of 5

Also, I could not find a template anywhere. Is there a template I can download so that I have the columns sorted correctly?

Message 4 of 5

@TotallyColleen Basic Inventory Management is free with Square Point of Sale! 

You'll find the CSV Templet on your Square Dashboard. Just select the Items option from the navigation bar on the left. Then you should see a button that says Import towards the top of your screen. Then select from either Modify Item Library or Replace Item Library, and the next window will have a blue link that says download our template!  🙂

Message 5 of 5