x

How do i send an invoice to the customer after the transaction?

i made the sale and transaction.  and the customer wanted an invoice.  i found the customer on my transaction list but it wont give an email to send the invoice to.  i thought square advertizes that they send the invoice to the email of the transaction where receipt is sent to .   ,,, 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

At the end of the sale, you have the option of printing, texting, or emailing a receipt.  Customers who have already opted in to receive digital receipts automatically will get them and you may not see this screen.

When you go to send or print a receipt from transactions or customers profile it will always ask you how you want to send it and require the information.  Even with customers that have opted into receiving automatic receipts.  If you didn't ask for and enter the customer's information during the sale then you will not have this information in your customer profile and you will have to ask them for this information to resend the receipt.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller Alumni

Best Answer

At the end of the sale, you have the option of printing, texting, or emailing a receipt.  Customers who have already opted in to receive digital receipts automatically will get them and you may not see this screen.

When you go to send or print a receipt from transactions or customers profile it will always ask you how you want to send it and require the information.  Even with customers that have opted into receiving automatic receipts.  If you didn't ask for and enter the customer's information during the sale then you will not have this information in your customer profile and you will have to ask them for this information to resend the receipt.

Message 2 of 4

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: How to Create invoice after charge

How do you creat invoice after charge is made

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @tcaron! Take a look at @RHatch's reply to a similar question in this thread.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4