x

Commission to embed Square Appointments?

Hey there,

I sell website for stable and want to embedd the square appointment module. I was wondering if :

- Am I allowed to propose the module for my client thru my business

- If clients who book online, don't pay online (it's a supposition) , and so Square won't get any commission. Do you think my client will be able to still use the module ?

Thank you for your help !

Julien

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @Julien! I don't quite understand your question. Can you let me know a bit more about what your looking for from Square Appointments? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Hey Helen,

my first question was : is it possible to provide your appointment module embedded in nthe websites I sell.

2nd question : If clients of stables book lesson (for riding horse) thru your module but don't pay with square (because they prefer to pay in cash for example), does it matter ? because in that case square won't get any commission.

thx

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Thanks @Julien!

It is possible to embed the online booking widget to a website but your customers would have to sign up for Appointments (free for individuals, subscription fee charged for 2 or more employees) and set up their services/availability from their Appointments Dashboard. 

To answer your second question if a customer books a horse riding lesson but pays in cash the payment can be recorded in the POS app (or the Appointments app). We're aware that not every customer wants to pay by card! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4