x

Timecards - Feature Request

Hi,

How to view the timecards of my employees in my app?

Can I add tips?

Thank you,

Patrick

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

You can only veiw timecards in the dashboard.  You can't add tips into timecards but you can add them into payroll if you use Payroll service and if it is available in your state.

Message 2 of 6

Do you know if someone is working on that? 

Thank you for the answers

Message 3 of 6
Admin

@Imbaleon I'm afraid I don't have a timeline on when this feature will be available. The team working on Employee Management (including timecards) does read these Community posts so they'll see your interest in this feature! If we have any updates we'll let you know here.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6

Any chance of adding timecards to an App like the POS so it’s easier for managers to see employees hours worked and make after corrections? I really wish there was a better way as an owner. All these separate apps and the only place you can see timecards is in the dashboard of the full site. You can’t even see them in the mobile version but correct me if I’m wrong. Why not one app with levels of assigned authority? Don’t get me wrong, I love Square and all the improvements over the time I’ve been with Square  but I wonder why they did or didn’t do it a better way. Thanks from a loyal user.

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Hey @Sylvioyuba! Thanks for bringing this up. I can definitely see how helpful it would be to have more ways of managing your employee's timecards. I will make sure to flag your message with our Payroll team so they can track feedback on this request. In the meantime, I hope you have a happy holiday season!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 6 of 6