x

Item Import Template does not download

When I click on Download our template to import items nothing happens. I have tried on both, explorer and chrome. 

Any idea why? is there any other way to download the template?

I need to entirely replace my items catalog.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, @PapeleriaPRECO1

I actually see a couple reports of this with our Support team and we should have a fix for it shortly. I'll update this thread when that's the case!

Message 2 of 6
Square

Alright, @PapeleriaPRECO1, this should be fixed now! Give it a shot if you haven't already and let me know if you still have any trouble. Thanks!

Message 3 of 6

I am new and can't find the template to download.  I searched the community and tried the steps but haven't been able to get it to work

Message 4 of 6

Spenser - Can you please provide the location to the import template?   I have tried all the previous steps and I can not find it anywere. 

Message 5 of 6
Square

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @Milissas. It can be a bit tricky to navigate to, but the Export/Import button is on a single Location's Item Page. To get there: 

Head to the items page > click any item > Click the Inventory drop-down > Select a location > Click ‘Go’ 

From here you'll see your items and the ability to Import / Export items in the top right. 

I hope that helps! Don't hesitate to follow up with me if there's anything further I can do to help.

Message 6 of 6