x

Links for direct payments to Square from Evite/Eventbrite

Is there a way (tool) to process purchases directly into my account from Evite.com “without a website)?

Can a Bitly or API be developed to allow forms to be directly processed by Square?

My problem, I do not have a website, and I have completed an invitation in the Evite site and I want to add a plug (link) to that invitation for people to pay using Square. 

Are there any tools in the Square program to allow this?   Self-generated form with a submit button from a browser connected to Square.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Thanks for your post, @pdpa2018, and welcome to the seller community!

I went to check on this and, since you do not have a website at this time, the closest solution that we can offer for collecting payments in this scenario would be with Square Invoices.

For more information, have a look at our Support Center: Send Square Invoices Online.

In addition, I'll be sure to surface your post with our Payments Team and point out that more integration here would help streamline your workflow. Keep in touch and please let us know if you have any further questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

How about if someone has a website?

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Hey @mysalesexec, in that case—there are a handful of options, depending on your business needs.

My initial thought is that you could create a Square Online Store and then embed the URL into the website as needed. You can redirect your customers to place an order from there and they'll be able to complete the sale quickly and securely from the store landing page.

If you're needing additional customization or have additional eCommerce needs, have a look at our partners here:

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 5

Thank you.

Message 5 of 5