x

Best template for mobile site?

I have a Weebly site and it's nice on the desktop but sort of sucks on a cell phone.  I use a custom template right now and was suggested to use one of the Weebly templates to improve it.  This event is for an annual event so looking for one that would work for that best versus something like a template geared towards e-commerce or something.  Willing to redesign the site if it looks and looks better on the cell phone since the number of people reviewing our site use a cell phone to see it in increasing numbers.  Thanks to all.

- Jim

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Square

Check out this category of themes, @TheChowdaMan:

http://www.weebly.com/themes?lang=en#vertical/event

Your site will look a little different with your own content versus what you see with the images there, but those should work great for you.

Message 25 of 35

I guess I got to see the templates on my phone as Weeble doesn't give you the option of previewing it that way as I'm on my desktop.  Thx.

Message 25 of 35

weebly of course

Message 25 of 35
Square

No worries! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Message 25 of 35

Hello,

I love weebly! I don't love the mobile site views! can you help me find a template that is visually appealing on mobile? or remove the mobile view completely, please.

Denise

Message 25 of 35
Square

Any newer theme should look great on mobile devices, @bestself, since they are all responsive themes.

Message 25 of 35

Hey Adam, I need to find a weebly responsive theme that also allows for a rotating or sliding banner at the top of the web page.  Are there any of those yet? 

Message 25 of 35
Square

Not as part of the theme since the sections element doesn't support slideshow backgrounds right now. You could use a slider app from the App Center with any of our themes, though:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/slider

Message 25 of 35

No, I just redid my whole site for 2 days and it doesn't work on mobile...it is all out of alignment and looks awful Smiley Sad I have installed the alignment app but text is half missing, stuff is in different places to the point that the site makes no sense etc...so frustrating.

Message 25 of 35
Square

What site are you having trouble with, @te?

Message 25 of 35

Wish I would have known before pulling the trigger on the purchase.

Message 25 of 35

Hi Adam,

I am using one of the 'featured themes and it is terrible on mobile... What give?

Message 25 of 35
Square

What site are you having trouble with, @Meekins, and what parts of your mobile site don't look correct to you?

Message 25 of 35

Please Visit On www.fandkhindi.com   

Weebly mobile-friendly teams

Message 25 of 35

Hi Adam, 

I experience the same problem with my website. I would like to have a mobile friendly website but I couldn't find the right template. If I understand you correctly. The "Bold & Beautiful Themes" are responsive templates for mobile? Or only the "Bold & Beautiful Themes, subgroup event". Im a bit confused. 

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Kind regards, 

Juultje 

Message 25 of 35
Square

Thanks for posting, @Juultje4, and sorry for the confusion. Any theme you see on weebly.com/themes or in Theme > Change Theme will be responsive.

Message 25 of 35

Hi Adam, 

I am having the same issue. I am trying to make my website look good on mobile as well. I have tried many themes and it all says the same about mobile options: This is a responsive theme, mobile options do not apply. Please help me in figuring this out.

Message 25 of 35
Square

Hi @ericapalmieri All the themes are responsive and there is not a way to edit the mobile version separately. What are you wanting to change about the mobile view? 

Message 25 of 35

Hello Adam.

I'm having the same problem. I recently did my website so the template should be up to date and when I click the mobile icon it doesn't show it nicely as it does on the desktop view
Message 25 of 35
Square

Hi @scandibaby Can you post a link to your site so we can take a look? 

Message 25 of 35