x

Desktop links are perfect but, Mobile links are not working properly!

Hi, on my website (www.profitupsurge.com), I am having trouble with the mobile version. I have no problem on the desktop portion structure of my website, but on the mobile version some of the links are not working and others are malfunctioning. On the mobile version, some of the links are not working(i.e. Privacy Policy, Site Map, etc.) and others are directing to a sub page that is not correct(i.e. the "Social Media Management" page directs to the "Contact Us" page). I believe there is a problem in the coding but I'm not sure. Please help asap! Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, @profitupsurge. It looks like you're using the licensed version of Weebly provided through a third party host. Unfortunately we can't access your account to troubleshoot, so it would be best if you contacted your current host so they can take a look. Sorry!

Message 8 of 7

Thank you @Adam.

Message 8 of 7

@Adam

I contacted my website hosting department and they were no help. I need this problem fixed asap! Do you have any coding experts on your team?

I can copy and paste the coding to show you, I just need to know what to copy and paste.

Message 8 of 7
Square

The content area of your mobile navigation is styled in such a way that it's covering up your footer (it's just invisible so you can't see that it's doing that). You might be able to get around the issue just by changing themes.

Message 8 of 7

Hiya,

I am having a similar problem with my site. Its not loading at all as a mobile site and the desktop version works fine. The url is as follows : www.michellaperera.com

Thank-you,

Michella Perera

Message 8 of 7
Square

It looks like the DNS records for your domain are not quite right, so it's sometimes not loading properly. This is what you have right now:

michellaperera.com	A	79.170.246.48
www.michellaperera.com	A	199.34.228.69
www.michellaperera.com	A	79.170.246.48

You should update those so it looks like this:

michellaperera.com	A	199.34.228.69
www.michellaperera.com	A	199.34.228.69
Message 8 of 7