x

Image slideshow in header not displayed in Weebly App

My site has a slideshow in the header which doesn’t appear in the Weebly editor. All you get is a blank image frame and the option to edit or replace the image.

In addition I have text boxes which display an image and text alongside each other. But I can see no way to add another similar text box in the Weebly edior App - I can using the desktop windows version but trying to do so remotely is too hard.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

The app might not support viewing the slideshow in the editor, but it will look fine on the live site. I'm looking at your site in the editor now on a laptop and can see your slideshow ok. Image + Text elements aren't currently supported by the app, which is why you don't see it as an option. On a desktop/laptop, you can drag an image element on top of a text element and they will combine to make an image+text element.

Message 5 of 4

I have similar problems. Images and other elements that are coded directly through your hmtl css editor were always supported by the Weebly app before. Is this problem just a temporary one? Is there anything that a user can do in the meantime? Thanks for any elaboration of the issue or suggestions you can possibly spare!

Message 5 of 4

Hello! Can you let us know the specific area on the site you're seeing this happen on? More information would be a great help in narrowing down what's happening.

Message 5 of 4