x

Is anyone else unhappy with the new look of the Weebly app sales and traffic stats?

I use the Weebly app on my iPhone to check sales and traffic stats, and liked the way that data was previously presented. The last Weebly app iteration has replaced actual data presentation with a series of squiggly curves and a change percentage score, with no vertical axis labels on the tables. The app is useless to me now. If I were to select a "poster child" for bad data presentation, I would use these squiggles as good examples. Can we have the old data presentation back again - please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for your feedback, @finewatergems. If you tap on the line it should give you some metrics similar to how the desktop stats behave.

Message 5 of 4

The previous version of the Weebly app had much more robust stats. It was great being able to see stats for the previous year. Now it's just the previous 30 days. Why was this feature removed? It was much more helpful than the desktop stats, now they're exactly the same. This was a bad decision, Weebly.

Message 5 of 4
Square

Hi @BklynBoom You can still see your stats. Click on Insights and then click on the little calendar in the top right corner of the screen.

Message 5 of 4