x

Menu not showing on mobile

Hi all,

I need help with two things...

1) I've just changed the theme on my website and the pages in the menu has disappeared on mobile. It comes up as a white overlay with nothing on it.

www.uxsam.co.uk

Anyone know how to fix this?

2) The logo text is in caps and doesn't seem to want to shift to lower case. Anyone know how to solve that one?

Many thanks,

Samantha 

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hello Samantha! It looks like you have the navigation text set to white. While that's working well on the desktop site, the mobile site's menu has a white background on this theme, which makes the text indistinguishable from the background. Changing the text color should resolve that for you.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

@uxsam:  Have you customized your theme? Often the custom code breaks the default settings.

Message 7 of 6

Hey, thanks for replying. I don't think I have... Customised how?

Message 7 of 6

Best Answer

Hello Samantha! It looks like you have the navigation text set to white. While that's working well on the desktop site, the mobile site's menu has a white background on this theme, which makes the text indistinguishable from the background. Changing the text color should resolve that for you.

Message 7 of 6

Hi Queso! Thanks for having a look 🙂

I've looked at the options and there doesn't seem to be an option to change the colour of the font for the navigation menu, which is kinda weird as you can do it for all of the other fonts 😕

Any ideas?

Thanks again for your help.

Sam 

Message 7 of 6

Did some more fiddling and it's somehow fixed it - hurrah! 🙂 

Cheers,

Sam x

Message 7 of 6