x

Mobile Google Login

Hi,

I've recently downloaded the Weebly IOS app, and I can't get in my account. Normally on my PC, I login through my Google account, however in the appp there isn't such a choice. Plus, I also tried the Email option, but it said I need to login using my external account. Yet the only other choice available is "Login With Square."  Could someone help me with this? How can I log in the app with Google?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @lzzzzz. The app doesn't currently support logging in with Google, so your best option is to log in with a computer, go to your account settings, then click on Manage Profile and turn off Google login. Once you do that, use our password reset form to reset your password and logging in with an email in the app should work.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

Hi @lzzzzz. The app doesn't currently support logging in with Google, so your best option is to log in with a computer, go to your account settings, then click on Manage Profile and turn off Google login. Once you do that, use our password reset form to reset your password and logging in with an email in the app should work.

Message 5 of 4

Thanks, it works now!
Message 5 of 4
Square

Glad to hear that!

Message 5 of 4