x

Mobile Navigation Menu Doesn't Show All Items

Hello there,

I have a problem regarding the menu navigation of the mobile view. It does not show all items. If I unfold the navigation at a certain point they items aren't displayed.

My site: visual-lyrics.weebly.com (still under construction)

As you can see there are many sites in the navigation and there will also be added a lot.

I'm using a standard theme were I only changed the pictures and the link color.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

I'm having trouble reproducing what you are seeing, @Kadisra. Can you provide with steps to replicate this?

Message 9 of 8

When you use the mobile view of the website (I'm using android, Samsung Galaxy S8) you can't see all items in the navigation bar. It also doesn't work when I'm using the mobile view in the browser on the computer. The normal web view works just fine.

A screenshot:

As you can see you can's see the items under P. When you look at the normal website there are much items that comes after that. In the future the website will have much more sites and it is a bit bothersome if you can't see them on mobile devices.

Kadisra

Message 9 of 8
Square

It might be an issue with the custom theme you're using. Can you try switching to a different standard theme and seeing if that helps?

Message 9 of 8

Hi,

that doesn't work either.

It's still the same as before.

Isn't there any possible css variable to avoid this problem?

I'm not really familliar with css programming.

Thanks,

Kadisra

Message 9 of 8
Square

Possibly - we might have a max-height coded for that to prevent other display issues that could arise from having very lengthy sub-menus.

Maybe what you could do is hide the A - Z pages from your navigation, then on the parent page for them have links to each instead?

Message 9 of 8

That's how I manage it so far.

But isn't it possible to disable that max-height setting.

Thanks,

Kadisra

Message 9 of 8
Square

I believe that may be possible with custom code, but we wouldn't be able to assist with that. Although someone here in Community may be able to assist you. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 8