x

Mobile settings

Hello

I am creating a website and webshop using the theme Cento-event. However, the mobile settings do not look that good. How is it possible to change the look of the website on mobiles? It just says that it is a flexible theme and mobiles settings do not apply - what does that mean?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

That means that your theme responds to the size of the screen you view your site on, and adjusts content according to that. What part of your site doesn't look good on mobile to you?

Message 10 of 9

Thanks for your reply!

Well.. almost everything looks weird. The images and boxes do not get smaller for instance and the whole setting on computer-view does not look the same on the mobile-view.

For instance, the homepage has a titel saying: "welcome to Ane Lagoni" but on the mobile it says: "welco

me to

Ane Lagoni

So it is basically the text that do not look good because the word division is weird, and the images/boxes I made into columns are just in one row where you have to scroll alot. 

Is it possible to change the look on the mobile setting? Change the text division or just make it into a standard webpage on the mobile-view (if you understand what I mean?) Can I do any changes at all to the mobile-settings?

Message 10 of 9

Thanks for your reply!

Well.. almost everything looks weird. The images and boxes do not get smaller for instance and the whole setting on computer-view does not look the same on the mobile-view.

For instance, the homepage has a titel saying: "welcome to Ane Lagoni" but on the mobile it says: "welco

me to

Ane Lagoni

So it is basically the text that do not look good because the word division is weird, and the images/boxes I made into columns are just in one row where you have to scroll alot. 

Is it possible to change the look on the mobile setting? Change the text division or just make it into a standard webpage on the mobile-view (if you understand what I mean?) Can I do any changes at all to the mobile-settings?

Message 10 of 9

I have the same problem is there a solution for this? Is there a mode in which you can edit the mobile website?

Message 10 of 9
Square

Wrapping a sentence is expected, though it shouldn't be splitting a word in the middle like that.

I usually recommend people try using the Hide app in our App Center:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/hide?ref=ac-search

You can use that to make some content show only on desktop and some only show on mobile, so you can position things that look the best both ways.

Message 10 of 9

But is it possible to not have a mobile version? Is it possible to have the standard/computer version to be shown on mobile devices?

Message 10 of 9
Square

Yes, through custom code, although doing so might have an impact on how your site ranked by Google.

Message 10 of 9

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!!! This saved a HUGE headache I was having and has totally transformed my mobile site! I am indebted to you. 

Message 10 of 9