x

Mobile site formatted different from main site

I made my website with a responsive theme, called Modus Operandi - Cento and in my section of portfolio I made different pictures linked to the gallery. When I look at the website from my computer everything looked like I made it in the edit mode, but when I look at it with my mobile the website is different. 

In particular every picture of my portfolio should have a button above with the description of the gallery. For example if you go on Portfolio you will see there is South Africa button and a picture of South Africa, Namibia's button and a picture of Namibia. But when I go on my mobile the button of Congo and Botswana are next to each other and the pictures are at the end of the page. That happens also for the other pages inside each country.

my webiste is: www.sgwildlifephotography.com

How can I make the page look like I made it in the edit version but mobile friendly?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Could you provide a link to a page where you're seeing that, @sgwildlifephoto? It sounds like you might just have to move elements from one column to another, but the pages I've checked all look okay.

Message 5 of 4

Thank you for your answer.

An example is http://www.sgwildlifephotography.com/namibia.html 

if you look at it with the mobile version the buttons are not above each picture, but I tried to make them again from zero and now it works good. So problem solved Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Oh, ok. Glad you got it sorted!

Message 5 of 4