x

Mobile website doesn't show full header image

When I go to diederikaerts.weebly.com on my mobile the header is pretty OK.

when I go to the redirectpage diederikaerts.be the header does not show well on my mobile device.

I inserted this code into the headercode section on SEO settings:

<style>
@Mediascreen and (max-width: 992px)
{
.banner-wrap .container{
margin-top: 30px !important;
}
.banner-wrap .container
{
padding: 150px 20px 30px !important;
}
}
</style>

I have no clue what to do anymore.

Thnx in advance!

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

When you forward a domain with masking, you're essentially loading one site in an HTML frame wrapper hosted on another site. A browser is going to see that parent frameset, so the inner code loaded from the other site will not respond like you'd think on a mobile device; as far as it knows it's still being loaded in something of the same size as the desktop site. If you point your domain to Weebly and publish using the domain as the site address it should work how you want, though:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201372693-How-to-Use-a-Domain-You-Purchased-Elsewhere

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

When you forward a domain with masking, you're essentially loading one site in an HTML frame wrapper hosted on another site. A browser is going to see that parent frameset, so the inner code loaded from the other site will not respond like you'd think on a mobile device; as far as it knows it's still being loaded in something of the same size as the desktop site. If you point your domain to Weebly and publish using the domain as the site address it should work how you want, though:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201372693-How-to-Use-a-Domain-You-Purchased-Elsewhere

Message 5 of 4

Hey Adam,

Thank you verry much for your reply. This worked!

What would I do without you Smiley Wink

Have a great day!

Message 5 of 4
Square

Glad to help, @DeComputermanEU. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 4