x

Product view on Mobile Editor

It would be really useful to be able to edit products in the mobile app. 

I was on the run and wanted to put a sale on my whole site. My distributor was giving a 20% off sale and I thought i would extend it to my customers. When I clicked into the mobile editor app it did appear to have a spot to edit products.. let alone pricing and sale pricing. 

I have some other feedback on pricing and sale pricing but I will add that to the right feedback category 

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks! I'm on an Android or I'd walk you through, but does this help? https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/211146558-Adding-Products-and-Managing-Orders

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Hi there! Smiley Happy Are you using Android or Apple?

Message 9 of 9

apple, Iphone

Message 9 of 9
Square

Best Answer

Thanks! I'm on an Android or I'd walk you through, but does this help? https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/211146558-Adding-Products-and-Managing-Orders

Message 9 of 9

wow i completely missed that! I even emailed support and they missed it in my email and instead sent me here. 

Here is what happened, I was expecting to see the product edit in the site edit screen. Like on the website, I cant access my products until I edit that site. So I figured it would be the same here. What happens if you have products on more than one site? does it group them all together or does it add a layer and make you pick the site first before seeing the procuts of that site?

Message 9 of 9
Square

They won't be grouped all together if you have more than one site with products. You would first switch to the site that has the products you want to edit, then edit the products for that specific site.

Message 9 of 9

Thanks, I just think there is a disconnect in the flows between web and mobile, and that can be confusing for the end user.
Message 9 of 9
Square

Thanks for the feedback. I can definitely see this and also had to adjust to the flow on my Android.
Message 9 of 9

hai
Message 10 of 9